Monday, April 16, 2012

What's with the Deathbane Pommels?

Lately, I've seen a lot of people in spamadan looking for sword pommels of deathbane or skeletonslaying...for the life of me, I can't figure out what it is they're trying to do. Are folks killing Skeletons of Dhuum with swords now?|||Possibly. Now that assassins got nerfed, warriors are popular for farm builds again. Especially with the current ecto prices, I wouldn't be surprised if people are farming UW like mad.|||Farming these for Halloween I would imagine...a bit early still, but why else?|||Quote:






View Post

Farming these for Halloween I would imagine...a bit early still, but why else?




Hmm, maybe but umm... don't most decayed orr emblem farmers use a 55 monk?|||Unless they actually go to the trouble of HBing it...and I don't think you can kill skeletons (of the Dhuum variety) with that build anyway.|||well does the deathbane bonus come into play with 100 swords effect?|||I'd imagine so, but it's still not likely to be enough to kill one of those things.|||Quote:






View Post

well does the deathbane bonus come into play with 100 swords effect?




No, deathbane works just like customization. It affects base weapon damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment