Thursday, April 19, 2012

Attribute Q

Could someone please tell me why i cant get the attribute q from Vanyi.. I already did the attribute q in the dessert I did her other q Hero's Journey, I completed the q to get secondary warrior and I also bought all the secondaries..|||Did you travel to all the places Vanyi ask you to do as you need to visit all of them as there are 2 here journey quests.You might have done the first one and did you kill the boss near Copperhammer Mines need to do that as well.|||I visited all the places, because i needed them to complete the q..|||Here's a really dumb question to ask, but just covering bases...

This is a prophecies born character, correct?

If so, have you defeated your dopple?|||It's a phrophecies char and yes i did agury rock both in nm and hm :S|||She just gave it! (=|||Ty for the tips, I dunno how why she finally wanted to gave me the q, but the most important thing is that i've it now! :D|||Im having troubles again with getting a q><, this time Forgotten Relics. Sergeant Weststar is outside Doomlore Shrine, I've alrdy got the sniper and sneak attack skill and he still doesnt give the q to me^^ Does someone knows why?

No comments:

Post a Comment