Saturday, April 21, 2012

Not sure where to ask but worth a try

Hello, I've been on here for a fair while, and I'm currently in college. I'm asking here as I think some who work for the company, or some of the mods know someone whom maybe able to help in this bit of info that I'm seeking. I am majoring in Computer Sciences with a focus on the Game Developement and Programming. First semester down, and I want to get into the industry, even at a small scale. I'm wondering where and who could I contact to become like a Game Master of sorts for Guild Wars. Basically someone who'll try to settle problems in the game, when the reporting or other issues take too long, or need someone's help there ASAP or even Immediately. If someone knows of an actual email Address that I can send an email too and possibly discuss these things, I would be grateful. Just want to find another way in how to contribute to the community.|||Here's a list of the current openings ArenaNet has.

http://www.arena.net/jobs/

It's funny, I was looking up the same thing a few days ago, just for the heck of it.|||Yeah I'm looking just for the heck of it too. Hope to get some work in on the side. Being in Massachusetts is rough, all the other jobs aren't here. There IS a large gaming presence in the state though, which is a good thing.|||Good luck to all of you! Hopefully you'll be on the skill balance team.... oh wait.



/facepalm

But really, I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers|||Quote:






View Post

Good luck to all of you! Hopefully you'll be on the skill balance team.... oh wait.



/facepalm

But really, I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers




LMAO i'm not sure how to take TBH. Personally there's somethings I'd like to have changed especially since the first factions nerf. Like the old ritlord build. Increase recharge and spell cost. reducing the effectiveness of ritlord alittle bit and boon of creation. Makes it still viable, just not as overpowered, just something that would compliment protection monks. And since pvp and pve skills are now separated, each can have their own sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment