Thursday, April 19, 2012

If I buy a guildwars game of the year key...

Nevermind I figured it out ^^|||Yes you will be able to add special editions of campaigns to your account even if it already has the standard edition. For example, I would be able to add Factions collector's edition to my account even though I already have access to Factions.

I think the IG store says you already have it because the only version of Prophecies they have is the GotY edition.|||If it says that you already have the GotY edition, then you should have access to the GotY bonus items. Tried /bonus ? Maybe contacting support is worthwhile if /bonus doesn't work.

I mean, I assume you did, but... You may also be able to buy the upgrade online, it may be cheaper than buying the game. I'd do some comparison shopping.

To answer your actual question, I think that adding GotY edition will add the bonus items, but I have not tried it... so I'm not 100% sure. Sorry. Though I hope I gave you some ideas of things to try before you give that a go.|||Support must be very bored tonight, I asked them and they replied within a few mins and said old players can purchase the bonus item upgrade itself for 6.99 but its not where the keys are its where they sell the storage/makeovers etc. I found it, it was hiding... So, IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING PLAYER!! and want the bonus items, paypal and 4.99 is all it takes ^^

The fireimp is 4.99 :\ I want a fireimp :( Maybe in a few months, when I start a new toon.|||Big thing to note - GOTY upgrade INCLUDES the fire imp summoner, usable for all characters <lvl 20 on the account it's purchased for...

Thought it to be logical that it's an extra and not an entire chapter...pretty sure it was announced on the official site when released as well.|||Quote:






View Post

Big thing to note - GOTY upgrade INCLUDES the fire imp summoner, usable for all characters <lvl 20 on the account it's purchased for...

Thought it to be logical that it's an extra and not an entire chapter...pretty sure it was announced on the official site when released as well.




Yup it was included with the GOTY upgrade for 4.99 :D So fireimp, and wonderful weapons for all core classes.

I quit for 3 years till returning a few months ago, back upto 200k, 50 minipets and having a good time, just wanted weapons for presearing toons cause I usually level up to 16 before I push off to the big outside world, to make it worthwhile.

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went to the GW official site.|||Quote:






View Post

Yup it was included with the GOTY upgrade for 4.99 :D So fireimp, and wonderful weapons for all core classes.

I quit for 3 years till returning a few months ago, back upto 200k, 50 minipets and having a good time, just wanted weapons for presearing toons cause I usually level up to 16 before I push off to the big outside world, to make it worthwhile.

Anyway, I can't remember the last time I went to the GW official site.






Wow...up to 16 and not gonna stay...? I wouldn't call that worthwhile, but whatever works...

No comments:

Post a Comment