Saturday, April 21, 2012

Skip the Maguuma Jungle?

My problem is a pretty simple one, I want to skip the Maguuma Jungle on my elementalist. I've gone through it (and the whole campaign) with two other characters, and so I won't be missing any story lines, and he's level 20 because of EOTN, so I really just wanna get past the Maguuma Jungle and whatever I can so I can get ascended faster. My friend told me he (somehow) did the Maguuma Jungle in two hours. So, anyone know how to get past the annoying Maguuma?

P.S. Happy Holidays!|||You can just get a run/walk from Lion's Arch to Sanctum Cay. You then do the Sanctum Cay mission and end up in the Crystal Desert.

No pesky jungle time for you.|||Awesome, thanks! |||Just remember to keep an eye on any quests from that area that have skills, and double back later on when you're maxed out and wanna level up heros. Jungle is actually pretty good for just tooling around and leveling heros with.

Even in HM. Same thing is good for leveling up pets relatively safely.

But for the most part, yes, it falls under the 'why bother' catagory.

About the only reason most people go out that way is if nick shows up, or there's a Z mission.|||Also, if you're a level 20 elementalist, you should be able to chew through the Maguuma areas without much of a problem. As others have said, you might want to quick check and see if there are any nice skills you want to nab for free, most of my prophecies characters have liked the Maguuma areas for that reason.|||The maguuma skill quests can be reached via exploration for a change of pace from doing the missions. I rather enjoy going through Majesty's Rest and visiting old rotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment