Saturday, April 21, 2012

Old Schooler --> Newcomer

Hey guys I just registered here and just wanted to ask some questions.

I used to play Guild Wars back in the day, when it originally came out, and ive played all of the campaigns.

I havent played the game in maybe over a year and i decided to install it again.

Have there been a lot of changes?

My main question is, What is there still to do?

Thanks|||Things I can think of that have been added since EotN:

Zaishen Quests. Daily changing quests to do something in the game for a reward of zaishen coins that can be traded for various things like tomes or new inventory bags. From The Great Temple of Balthazar.

Codex Arena. Sealed deck 4v4 pvp. Skills change daily.

The Traveler. A collector, the place and items collected change weekly. You get gifts, max 5 per week per accounts, that can include party items, sweets, alcohol, new minis or new weapons.

Underworld changes. During last halloween, they added new enemies that deal damage that ignores all defensive stuff, and a bit later they added a new end boss type of thing. Some new drops, including a new scythe and two new minis.



Plus skill changes and some minor stuff like a new wintersday moa pet skin.|||Thanks, appreciate it.|||I've just started playing if you wanna team up or find a guild?|||I just joined a Kurzick guild recently because I wanted to just do some alliance battles but sure, my in game name is Rockk Lol Sup

No comments:

Post a Comment