Thursday, April 19, 2012

How do you make money?

Hey

I played Guild Wars a couple of years ago and recently started playin' again.

However, from what I know my gear kinda sucks, and to buy new costs ALOT. So I guess I'm doing something wrong considering I've only got about 10.000 gold. I googled "how to make money in guild wars" and people gave me tips and stuff but I couldn't understand a single thing tbh xd

I don't know what instances / PvP places are called, I don't know what specific items are called etc, so could anyone please gimme some advice where to go to get some money? 'Cause I find being broke all the time being quite sad :p thanks |||kill stuff

sell drops

profit

Figure out the rare/wanted skinned items and play in the areas they drop. (watch trade chat in Kamadan/Lions Arch, check out the trade section)

If you have EoTN, then do dungeons, if you get a good end chest drop, selling that to someone will set you up quite nice.|||Normal playing works for me.|||Since for one piece of new clothing I need 4 rubies 4 sapphires, some common trade mats and 5 platinum, that's alot.. ;s one ruby costs 6 platinum at the rare material trader..|||If I pay the normal prices for materials ONE new piece of clothing would cost me about 45 platinum, how can people get that much money?|||but...you don't "NEED" Vabbian Armor...anything with max rating (60, 70, 80) works the same.

Do all the quests for Trade Contracts, that will get you 3 free (per character you can do them with). Run all the free chests.

</center>Buy Trade Contracts in Kamadan...you won't save a lot, but it helps some. Zaishen quests reward gold - do them...it's not supposed to be fast and easy to get Elite armor sets.

Find people to do Underworld, FoW, ToPK with...

Bottom line...if you want it, you can get it with some effort.

and BTW...edit instead of double posting please|||You said I could get free armour with Trade Contracts? I've got two in my bag (doing the primary quests atm) :p I've got some parts of the Ascalon set atm.|||Quote:






View Post

You said I could get free armour with Trade Contracts? I've got two in my bag (doing the primary quests atm) :p I've got some parts of the Ascalon set atm.




Not free armor...7 contracts= 1 ruby/sapphire...|||Ah, this is goin' to take months ;_; xd|||Since you claim in your OP that you current armor "kinda sucks" I would just again stress that any crafted max armor is exactly the same. The only gain you get from crafting expensive armor is that it looks prettier. That's it. Also, Runes and Insignia cost the same and do the same no matter what armor you put them in.

So don't stress over not being able to afford the expensive set right away. Just kill stuff, pick up everything, ID everything (even whites) and sell. Be smart about what you spend tokens (like trade contracts) on, run the free treasures etc.

And before you know it you will have enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment