Saturday, April 21, 2012

New and in need of friendly people.

Hello people of GW! My name is Brock and I just bought the GW: Trilogy pack the other day. I already have learned some of the very basics to this game but was wondering if there are any guilds or just nice people in general who could help me along maybe? I've read some helpful things on here and whatnot but I would really like someone to quest with or someone who wouldn't mind showing me the ropes.

Please send an in-game whisper to Malicar Frost. I did have a character I made yesterday in which I got him up to a level 10 but decided to make another character. Starting from scratch. Join me.|||Welcome!

For generic info on basically whatever, you can always check the wiki. Beware, there be spoilers, so don't read quest/mission info unless you're sure you want it.

If you're looking for a guild, there's a generic guild recruitment forum and the forums of a few specific guilds at the bottom of the main list. (As a self-advertisement, I would of course recommend the GWO Alliance, and even more specifically the GWOnline Guild:P).

If you need help with anything, ask. You can message Raiala The Healer in-game if you spot me online.|||Welcome! I'm new to the game myself. Whisper Verattu Nektu in game sometime.|||Whisper Rio Despada, if you ever feel like playing with an ok Monk. Granted, I'm not as on in the game as I used to be and I'm not a high-end elite player... I only have one Monument in Eye of the North partially filled...|||Just a note for the newer people: How many monuments you have filled has nothing to do with how good you are at playing the game.|||Sorry? I guess I must have messed up the wording of my post. What I meant when I took a jab at my Hall, was that I'm not as on as others which is why it's so empty. How can you fill it up when your not on???

OT: Indriid, welcome to the forum, as you can see we can be quick to correct people!!! lol

I won't be able to log on for a while, I'll try to be on foe the end of the End of the Year Event tomorrow, so send me a message whenever you can!!|||I'm new too so i'll be happy to have a game with you if we happen to be online simultaniously

No comments:

Post a Comment