Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rainbow Phoenix for heroes

I added my Rainbow Phoenix to the zaishen menagrie, but i cant charm it for my heroes because it isnt in the list when i want to pop them...

Does someone know why?|||At some point, it was decided that Rainbow Phoenixes could only be owned by characters that have the requirements, and that the heroes could not own them. It has something to do with the prestige not being shared with heroes... or maybe it was to prevent having too many of those big birds in a team... I don't remember.

Either way, that was done on purpose, and so I really doubt that they'd change it now.

I think you can charm it in menagerie, but you have to be alone...?|||Owkk, ty for the fast reaction..|||For a short time after the menagerie was introduced, you could charm them on heroes in the menagerie.

Now they won't be present unless you enter the menagerie alone.

So, there might be people out there with rainbow phoenixes on their heroes.

I for one didn't do that... I think. Uh. Too many heroes to check them all. I might have.|||If I remember correctly, the same update also removed rainbow phoenixes from heroes. I don't remember if it was replaced by a different pet though.|||No idea. Though, I'm pretty sure that I've seen heroes with rainbow phoenixes since that update.

Mind you, in the zoo crew outings there are pets all over the place so sometimes it isn't easy to see who brought what pet...|||If only we had access to a website that kept track of all the changes to the game.

We could call it a Twiki, or some weird name like that and then people could add stuff to it as they learned about the game and have pointless fights about whether this or that cultural reference came from the book or the movie it inspired....



Bug was fixed a few days after the menagerie was put in and the r. phoenix's were removed from heroes that had tamed them because of the bug in the May 7, 2009 update.|||Quote:






View Post

If only we had access to a website that kept track of all the changes to the game.

We could call it a Twiki, or some weird name like that and then people could add stuff to it as they learned about the game and have pointless fights about whether this or that cultural reference came from the book or the movie it inspired....



Bug was fixed a few days after the menagerie was put in and the r. phoenix's were removed from heroes that had tamed them because of the bug in the May 7, 2009 update.




Yes, of course I could have looked it up but it was really a cba issue at least for me...|||Quote:






View Post

Yes, of course I could have looked it up but it was really a cba issue at least for me...




Heh, was just having a little fun. Thought it was funny to see you and Alaris going back and forth over this when it could be looked up on wiki.|||What is this wiki you speak of, and where can I find that magical book / well of knowledge / magical creature / thingy?

No comments:

Post a Comment