Saturday, April 21, 2012

chalice of corruption

I did the mission to get rid of the chalice of corruption where Brother Tosai leads you into the area and you have to fight all the afflicted. Well I went there and beat them all yet the mission star sign is still there and brother Tsai wont remove the curse. His words tell me that drinking the chalice will make me stronger and my only response is that I should be on my way. Why isnt something triggering here? Did I miss something?|||Not sure, but this is a note in the old wiki that might be relevant (assuming I've correctly guessed where you are in the quest chain):

http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Masters_of_Corruption

One situation may arise where Brother Tosai reappears at the end of the quest, but the quest is still not complete. It is possible during the waves of mobs, some of the Afflicted associated with the quest experienced pathfinding issues to the final quest location. As a result, The party may have to explore the areas inside the tunnel as well as the bridge area opposite the tunnel's direction. These mobs will usually be found running towards the quest location.

Maybe try again?|||When in doubt, kill F'ing EEEEVVVEERRRYYYYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment