Thursday, April 19, 2012

Am I lost?

hey all, I've been playing since beta and had to stop for the past year and a half or so for work/school and whatnot. I logged on and went into LA and there was probably 10 people in there, if that. Now what im wondering is whether things have changed and people arent usually around LA anymore or is there just a drop in the overall number of players. Even trying to find a match for the factions area pvp, there was no one there. I love everything about this game and I would honestly hate to hear that it is now a deserted place. Can someone please tell me I'm wrong |||Both of the areas you mentioned are rather populated. You were probably in a very obscure district.|||ok good, I'm definitly glad to hear that. Now I was also wondering, having been gone for a long time, what are people doing usually these days. Is there much PvE or is it mainly PvP and GvG. I want to know what most people are doing at end game. Thanks again!!|||Quote:






View Post

I want to know what most people are doing at end game. Thanks again!!




I'd say a lot of people (compared to other things) are doing Zaishen quests right now. These can be picked up at the Great Temple of Balthazar. They include a Mission/Dungeon, a boss hunt and a PvP activity.

So if you want to play with real people, port over to GtoB, check out today's zquests and try to join people doing that.

If you are interested in other things, GL as the population for "normal gameplay" is getting thinner". The best thing would be to find people you like and join a guild.|||Nearing 5 years now since launch it's harder and harder to solo the game, so joining a clan is becoming a must more and more.|||Also, on mondays people tend to gravitate towards whichever outpost that Nicholas the Traveller can be reached from the easiest.

So today you will see a lot of people in House zu Heltzer. Most of them are there to trade amber (this week's requirement for his gifts.)

Though a pathetic few are also there to be run to him since they can't be bothered with the 4 minutes or so of playing the game that it takes to get there.

The rest of us are there because it's a good place to start a vanquish of ferndale and gather some faction which can be traded for said amber...|||It doesn't have the playerbase it did a few years ago though since the news of GW2.

No comments:

Post a Comment