Thursday, April 19, 2012

Excuse me, can you help me with my build?

I'm trying to figure out a good Warrior/Ranger build but I'm not exactly confident in my own abbilities, I would love it if you could help me. I am trying for a basic DD build and this is what I got so far, any suggestions?

[Build name=Pet Cleaver prof=Warrior/Ranger strength=8+2 Axe=12+2+1 Beastmastery=10][Heal as One][Brutal Strike][poisonous bite][dismember][Furious Axe][flail][resurrection signet][Cyclone Axe][/build]|||Any critique at all?|||Honestly, this build would work better as R/W...

I would run otyugh's cry and scavenger's strike for BM skills. Cyclone axe, dismember and body blow (EoTN) or executioner's strike for axe skills. Leaves 2 slots - flail and res(if you have to have it). If you can get by with no res, for great justice or antidote signet woudl be good candidates.|||Run as One, Feral Aggression, Bestial Mauling, Savage Pounce, Bestial Pounce are good skills in the beast line. Mix and match with warrior skills as needed.



I would recommend Hammer's Auspicious Blow and Beast's Ferocious Strike to maintain energy requirements. In this case replace Bestial Mauling with Overbearing Smash.|||If you want to run a W/R with pet, try to get Never Rampage Alone, and combine it with Battle Rage as elite. It's great fun. |||W/R??........I agree with Noch, Ranger/Warrior would be better.



I dont know much about these combinations but R/W does seem like a better choice

No comments:

Post a Comment