Saturday, April 21, 2012

A couple quick questions..

I used to play awhile back, and with GW2 coming, I was thinking about getting back into the game.

I'm trying to get my old account back. I forgot the username and pw. I'm waiting on the customer support to email me back, so I figured I'd ask a few questions here in the mean time.

I had some items from the original gw on my account. Did GW change too much so now these items are useless, or would some of them still be worth something (or more?)

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/showthread.php?t=365579

That's the old price list I requested awhile back. I'm sure I still have the same items on my guy. Also, not that it means much, but I want to say thanks to Keydet for the price check. I just realized I never thanked him -- four years ago. ;/

anyway thanks!|||Quote:






View Post

Did GW change too much so now these items are useless




Yes. They have added a system called inscriptions rendering your items useless.

Erasculio|||Quote:






View Post

I had some items from the original gw on my account. Did GW change too much so now these items are useless, or would some of them still be worth something (or more?)




GW has changed quite a bit, and while I wouldn't go so far as to call all those items "useless" (they still work just as well as they did before...) they're certainly not worth any considerable amount. They weren't worth very much to begin with (judging by the PC) but you'd have trouble selling most of them at all, now.|||This thread really should be in the PC forum, not here.

You can sell unid golds ~500g each to someone who's going for that title (I usually pick up unid golds 7 for 4k or less).

You might be able to salvage some of the mods off those things, but for the most part, its all merchant.

No comments:

Post a Comment