Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Question about this picture

I play another MMO game where we recently had a contest. One of the contestants submitted this picture:



Someone said that it's concept art from the collector's edition of Guild Wars: Nightfall. Can someone tell me if it's true? If it's true, please post a scan of the original.|||I just paged through the concept art book out of my Nightfall Collector's Edition twice. That image isn't in my book.|||Thank you very much for checking.|||You could try posting it over on conceptart.org's forums. If anyone knows where that's from, it'd be them.|||Quote:






View Post

You could try posting it over on conceptart.org's forums. If anyone knows where that's from, it'd be them.




Or he could just look at the URL. |||Quote:






View Post

Or he could just look at the URL.




It appears that Perfect World International is where the contest the OP mentioned is actually being held: (Clicky)

I have to admit, it does look a tad Guild Wars-y, not that I could find anything like it in any of the art books I've got on hand.

I agree that conceptart.org's deffo worth checking, though.|||oh.

Well then.. don't mind me.|||I checked through the concept art book included with Factions Collector's Edition too. It's not there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment