Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nightfall Presell (Character slot/spear/scythe)

Can these keys from the Presell still work or are they expired?

I tried searching and all I could find was a thread dated back in 07

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forum...ighlight=bonus

Anyways, if anyone recently purchased one, added it, and still gave you the character slot, please reply !

Thanks, |||As far as I know, keys never expire.

I put keys on my Guild Wars account from those pre-orders for the original Guild Wars after Eye of the North came out.

Its just a matter of finding one unused.|||I don't think the keys expire either.|||I got a factions one probably two years after release and it worked fine, no reason a nightfall one wouldn't. The best you can do is just enter it and see what happens...|||So far as I know from when they released the prepack, most stores had a choice of either reselling the pack for something like 5-10 dollars(gamestop), or sending the lot of them back to the manufacturer(bestbuy)

Some people MIGHT have bought some, and have them for sale still, but I doubt it.

I thought about that, and realized if I did that, I could likely resell them sometime down the line for a fair amount. Check ebay, but I'll bet if you do find any, they'll run higher then the cost of the entire game brand new.|||Quote:






View Post

So far as I know from when they released the prepack, most stores had a choice of either reselling the pack for something like 5-10 dollars(gamestop), or sending the lot of them back to the manufacturer(bestbuy)

Some people MIGHT have bought some, and have them for sale still, but I doubt it.

I thought about that, and realized if I did that, I could likely resell them sometime down the line for a fair amount. Check ebay, but I'll bet if you do find any, they'll run higher then the cost of the entire game brand new.






I did find a user on ebay. Less than 13 shipped, and will see if it will work fine.

True I could find the original game for the same price but I wanted the bonus items and get that extra slot too on the existing account.



Thanks to everyone that responded. When I get it, and add it, I'll fill you in if it worked still.|||Yes, it will work. The keys never expire.|||Pretty darn sure that they don't expire at all. I had a pair of preorder keys for Factions due to having won a contest as well as having preordered the game.

And well, it was a few years before I found someone to give them to - however they worked just fine, so the same probably applies to nightfall preorder keys.|||Heya guys! I checked around about this and nope, keys like this don't expire. They are one use, though, so once they're applied to an account they can't be used again. Keep that in mind and be cautious when you're shopping online (specifically for things that may not be new), since used keys can't be redeemed more than once.|||Quote:






View Post

Heya guys! I checked around about this and nope, keys like this don't expire. They are one use, though, so once they're applied to an account they can't be used again. Keep that in mind and be cautious when you're shopping online (specifically for things that may not be new), since used keys can't be redeemed more than once.




That is great to know, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment