Thursday, April 19, 2012

GuildWars Platinum Edition (Prophecies and Eye of the North 2 in 1 disc) problems

Hey. So, like, over a year ago I bought this (in title) and I used it to get Prophecies onto my account. For some reason, I never bothered with EotN. Recently, I wanted to play it so I went to get the quest and realised I didn't even have EotN on my account. I got the box (the two in one) and found the game activation card with the key code already scratched out. I tried entering the code to get EotN, but it just tells me it's already used. How can I get EotN?|||Hmmmm...

First, to get to EotN, you need to get a level 10 or above character to Lion`s Arch, the quest starts there. If you are below level 10, for example, the quest won`t appear.

It`s hard to tell from your post, but did you get only one code? If you got 2 codes, one for Prophecies, and one for EotN, are you saying the EotN code was already used? Was it a used game you got?

If the code was already used, you can't use it anymore. However, I suspect you put in the code then, and you just need to find the right NPC.

Len Caldoron is the guy you want to speak to... once you're level 10 or above of course.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Len_Caldoron|||You probably do have EotN on your account, but you can't create characters there. It's an end-game expansion. Once you get a character through to Lion's Arch, you should be able to complete a quest chain that gets to you the EotN area.|||I should have said, I do know what to do :P. My character is level 20, I've gone to every EotN NPC (from Proph, NF and Factions) and none of them have a quest for me and I've checked on my 'Edit Account' and EotN is not listed. I only have 1 code. It wasn't a used game that I know of, my mum bought it, but she got it from GAME so I imagine it was brand new.|||Well, that takes care of that...

Hmmmm, you sure there wasn't a 2nd code? Normally I'd expect EotN to have its own code.|||Well, from just opening the box today there is only one card with one code. I bought this over a year ago, so perhaps the other (if the was one) dropped out and got lost :/|||Well, I don't know what to say. You can try support...|||Ah, well thanks for trying to help anyway! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment