Saturday, April 21, 2012

2 Perma Shields

I've got a small question.

At the moment i've got a Spiked Targe as slashing shield & an Oaken Aegis as a fire shield. They both actually suck and are worth nothing.

My question now is, if there some1 with an idea of 2 nice good-looking shields? Price doesnt matter..|||surely you're best off checking http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gallery_of_shields and deciding for yourself what you like best.|||The Tormented shield has always been a favorite if you've got a few hundred thousand gold lying around.

Other then that... the diamond aegis, the amethyst aegis, the celestial shield, and the zodiac shield are probably my favorite.|||Aureate aegises aren't too shabby and they dye well.

Also pretty fond of emblazoned defenders.|||Is the Tormented Shield the only one that goes 100k+?|||Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....



Rea|||ditto. 10 characters.|||Owkk^^, ty for the tips guys;)

I think i go for an Amethyst Aegis & an Aureate Aegis..|||Heh, I tend to choose shields after what I think might look good with my favourite armor sets.

...And being terribly vain I have uh... six armor sets for my warrior. And uh. 4 or so sets for my paragon. So obviously I have 15 or so different shields for both the warrior and the paragon. Meh. Anyway, go with whatever you think looks good.

We can't know what you like to look at. One of my favourite shields for instance is Shield of the Lion. Because it looks good with more than one of my armor sets... (and dyes well too.)|||If you're looking to buy, be sure to check out the trade forums. There's almost always something good in there.

http://guildwars.incgamers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=146

No comments:

Post a Comment