Saturday, April 21, 2012

Newbie Here...

Hey! I am new to GuildWars and also to these forums.. (obviously) and signed up mainly for other new people, or more experienced players to teach me.. but I do need help with the game, seeing as I came so late...

well anyway.. if you are ever looking for something to do in GuildWars, add me (Blaze Aurora) and ill try to give your enemies a diversion..

Oh and I am also a level 6 Ranger, with a level 6 wolf :)|||Hey Blaze,

I'm an Aussie who joined GuildWars not that long ago, and I'm always looking for folk to run around with. Are you playing prophecies (the one where you start off just before the searing)? If so, give me a yell and we might be able to get something going. What's your in-game name?|||Wow, an Aussie! ha I didn't think there would be one..

yeah, my in-game name is Blaze Aurora.. and I have the "Guild Wars Game of the year Edition" and im pretty sure that has prophecies (the first one?)?

Sorry, im really new to this :D|||Don't worry about it, I haven't a clue what I'm doing either. Us wandering around together should make for a fun sight.

Funnily enough, I have the game of the year edition as well, and yepp, that's Prophecies. I'll look you up in game when I get on next.|||Haha yeah, what class are you?

I picked ranger because I thought using animals would make me stay alive longer...

And what is your ingame name btw?|||Hi guys. Feel free to give me a shout in-game or here on the forum. If I have time, I'd be happy to give you some company, pre- or post-searing.

I'm in the west, on at random hours over the Christmas break (but there's a chance you may catch me playing after I've been at the pub...)

Ign: St Sever|||Awesome... the more the merrier.. have you guys left old Ascalon yet? Because I have and am regretting it...

I might start again if you guys havent|||I've got characters all over the place.

If you wish to start again I have a perma-pre Necro who is available for partnering up with. I also have a Ranger I'm currently crossing the Shiverpeaks with. About level 12 and focussing on Beast Mastery, for better or worse.

I have other characters I've been playing for years. They're well equipped and have their Heroes but that's overkill for where you're at.

Why are you regretting leaving Old Ascalon?|||Because I still had quests to do.. should've done them, but I couldn't be bothered to get to the other side of the lake to get the girls Flute.... lol|||I have a Elementalist in the Shiverpeaks somewhere and a Ranger who just found her way through to New Ascalon. If you want to start a new one, I wouldn't mind that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment