Monday, April 16, 2012

getting kicked while afk?

I've been kicked I think 5 times since the festival started. Never while actually doing something like a quest or pre searing farming, only while playing 9 rings. Has Anet gotten a bit more aggressive about kicking afk players?

My brother and I did the quests this morning, then he went afk and went to bed (works nights). I notice in the guild menu he got kicked after about 3 hours of afk.

I am on Comcast so I guess anything is possible, but it seems odd to me I only get kicked after playing 9 rings for a while.|||Were you given any error messages or codes at all?

It could just be network hiccups on either end, the latter always happening during events. I suffered a couple of Err=007s yesterday, but the first time I'd only just logged in and had to rush from the comp for a couple of minutes. The second time, I was still posting into Alliance Chat. |||Always 007 and just happened again.|||Seems like James Bond always rears his ugly head around event times.|||i've been afking 9 rings and have had no problems, i didn't even get the 12 hour warning kicks.|||I've been getting 007'd quite a bit this weekend...another reason to get irritated at the afk titles...|||Almost got kicked just now.

Thankfully I'll be done with afk title once this weekend is over :)|||Quote:






View Post

I've been getting 007'd quite a bit this weekend...another reason to get irritated at the afk titles...




they really don't have to be afk titles anymore. Lockpicks actually make them maxible now.|||I made it 15+ hours before Mr. martini got me...better than the 1-2 I usually get on the rings.|||I got kicked the night before yesterday, and again this night. Both times, 007. It's only my second account, and I'm not really working on those two titles, but today is the finale till tomorrow morning! Don't want to be kicked then

No comments:

Post a Comment