Monday, April 16, 2012

Does anyone ever play Prophicies anymore?

Yeah, so I've not played GW in AGES!

Like 5 years or something...

I wanna get back into it again, but like, I don't have Nightfall, Factions, Eye of the North... Or anything other that Prophicies (sp)

So my question is this, does anyone just play the original GW anymore?|||yup they do.|||Some do, but population density is not as high as other games...|||Look up war in Kryta on Wiki. We old timers are still here.|||PROBLEM! If they don't have eye of the north, they can't do any WiK stuff.|||Yeah, there isn't much of a reason to play gw anymore with just Prophecies. No heroes is a bad thing, no wik content is almost as bad, and can't even do most of the zaishen missions/bounties.|||I've been playing since the very beginning, and aside from the WiK stuff, I really tend to stay away from Prophecies. It's long and tedious, and as a matter of fact, my attention usually gets lost once I get to Kryta. To this day, I've only beat Prophecies with one character. |||Quote:






View Post

Yeah, there isn't much of a reason to play gw anymore with just Prophecies. No heroes is a bad thing, no wik content is almost as bad, and can't even do most of the zaishen missions/bounties.




Note that this isn't that much of a problem if you haven't already done everything else.|||I've been taking my Paragon through Prophecies. Yeah, I picked up heroes and stuff, but I'm just enjoying the game. Some people in the Alliance are starting a survivor group, from Pre-Searing through the end of Prophecies.

So, yeah, people still play it. Chances are slim you'll find a PUG, though, unless people are working on a ZM. And in that case it would only be HM.

I just used lots of acronyms.|||I'm completely new to GW (and anything remotely MMO besides), and just bought the trilogy so I'm starting at the very beginning. I'm on my third character in Prophecies, and I think I've finally found one that feels right: Mesmer/Ranger. I've been going through every quest in pre-searing Ascalon, but run through the Academy once before I made my new guy. So far, I'm liking it, but I can't wait to see what the other games are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment