Saturday, April 14, 2012

imbagon questions

[:1]I just got ''save yourselves!'' skill and I'm trying out the imbagon build

http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:P/W_Imbagon

but I don't understand why I should use AR instead of using ''to the limit'' or some other skill?|||Because AR is in an attribute you're already putting points into? "To the limit" is tactics iirc. Plus AR stays up all the time as long as you keep shouting so it's fire and forget. You will also get increased damage output with the IAS from AR.|||Aggressive Refrain isn't even the same type of skill as To the Limit. There's nothing that says you can't bring both AR and TtL though. In fact they work great together.since TtL will keep renewing AR.|||Chuck a few spears with AR and without AR and the difference reason should be pretty apparent.

Or use candy.|||I figured (wrong) that AR only gives 25% ias while soldier's fury gives 33% and more adren and that both wouldn't add together the ias. So, I should keep AR and Sfury both active at same time?|||I like focused anger a lot better than Solder's Fury tbh. I combine that with "For Great Justice!" and use Drunken Master. You get a huge amount of adrenaline and a nice increased attack speed from Drunken Master without the drawbacks of paragon increased attack speed skills.

Technically speaking, this combination allows you to attack 33% faster like SF however you gain more adrenaline per unit time auto-attacking.|||Quote:






View Post

I like focused anger a lot better than Solder's Fury tbh. I combine that with "For Great Justice!" and use Drunken Master. You get a huge amount of adrenaline and a nice increased attack speed from Drunken Master without the drawbacks of paragon increased attack speed skills.

Technically speaking, this combination allows you to attack 33% faster like SF however you gain more adrenaline per unit time auto-attacking.




i'm only at lvl 3 drunken master and no, i do not want to use alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment