Thursday, April 12, 2012

Taming a bear/wolf

[:1]I am a level four ranger. I have tried to tame a black bear in wizard's folly, but it simply blocks the charm spell. Is there a way around this?

I am also interested in wolves. Where can I find wolves in pre-searing?

Thanks.|||Bears in presearing Ascalon are pretty much untamable. Why? I've no idea. Wolves can be found in some parts of the snowy area in presearing, but the easiest to find is right ouside of Asheford Abbey. There's usually a few roaming the fields where all the plague worms are.|||You can't tame Wolves or Black bears in pre-searing. They are already hostile towards you (their names appear in red). The animals you can tame appear in green and will turn red(hostile) when you use charm animal on them. Post searing is where you'll find a tameable wolf and bear.|||Actually you can tame Wolves in Pre-Searing. I have always managed to tame the ones outside Ashford Abby.|||Quote:








Actually you can tame Wolves in Pre-Searing. I have always managed to tame the ones outside Ashford Abby.




Ditto. Mind you, they howl a heck of a lot, and it gets really irritating :D|||Doh my bad, totally disregard my post then. But since those wolves can be tamed, anyone tried charming a black bear successfully in pre-searing?|||http://forums.gwonline.net/showthread.php?t=354933

It seems that you need to "trap" a bear between a partner and that partner's pet, thus allowing you to outrange the bear's Break Charm. YMMV.|||challenge: tame a bear in pre sear

reward: 500 gold in pre sear and show everyone with a picture.

other then that, bear fur keeps you warm :surprise:

ravenstorm moonsong (post)

storm silvermoon (pre sear)|||I tamed mine with the help of another ranger. He isn't very obediant and he always tries to kill everything, even when on heel.|||That's a very disobedient ranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment