Saturday, April 14, 2012

gate too far and plague of destruction

[:1]These are todays zaishen mission and bounty. If I'm looking at the wiki right they occupy the same place/map? But the plague is a quest? Is it possible to do both at the same time and just make one trip?|||Quote:






View Post

These are todays zaishen mission and bounty. If I'm looking at the wiki right they occupy the same place/map? But the plague is a quest? Is it possible to do both at the same time and just make one trip?




No. A Gate Too Far starts out by talking to Olaf in Olafstead, and Plague of Destruction requires you to go through the portal in Varajar Fells. They're separate instances (and even has different completion markers), therefore they cannot be completed simultaneously.|||OK - thanks.

I didn't think they'd do something that easy, but I would have been ****** if I'd found after that I could've done 'em both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment