Monday, April 16, 2012

What is the fastest way to earn "titles"?

I am having issues with earning a title for my character. Does anyone have any suggestions on the fastest & easiest way to obtain them? I am not able to get any with Kurzick faction because it keeps saying I have to earn atleast 1 Friend of Kurzick title to turn in faction for skills. Any ideas???|||You need to earn rank 1, which is much *much* less than earning the max rank.

The fastest, funnest, and easiest way to earn rank 1 is to do quests in Factions for the Kurzick side (don't forget to get the shrine blessings), and turn in your faction as donation (which gives you 2x the title points).

If you run out of quests, you can do that on other characters. Or you can do some Jade Quarry, Fort Aspenwood, or Alliance Battles.

You need to be in a Kurzick-aligned Guild to take full advantage of this.|||Where do you get the shrine blessings from & what does it do for me? Where & who do you turn it into? Faction Rewards or someone else? I am in a Kurzick Guild, but some reason I have never been able to get an title. Where do you get the quest from to earn titles on the Kurzick side?|||NiGhTShAdEz, I know you've been working on getting skills for your characters as well as heroes. So I'll just point out that not all title tracks give hero skill points (something I wasn't very clear on in a post I made earlier). If you're looking to obtain hero skill points from the title tracks, you'll probably want to work on the Sunspear title -- the first rank in that is 50 points, so the whole thing will progress pretty quickly.


Quote:






View Post

Where do you get the shrine blessings from & what does it do for me? Where & who do you turn it into? Faction Rewards or someone else? I am in a Kurzick Guild, but some reason I have never been able to get an title. Where do you get the quest from to earn titles on the Kurzick side?




For Kurzick points, you need to find a shrine with a set of Kurzicks around it. This will be in the Echovald Forest, meaning that it's part of the way into Factions, once you've done several missions.

Note that Cantha uses PvP to determine where the Kurzick/Luxon line of control is, so several outposts change faction -- that is, one day it may be controlled by Luxons, another day it may be controlled by Kurzicks. If you go outside of a Kurzick controlled outpost, you'll be able to get a Kurzick blessing from the priest.

Quests that give Kurzick points are also in Kurzick controlled regions, but in that case it doesn't matter who controls the outpost.|||There is a way to "Fast faction farm" in Factions, I don't know where it is or how to do it but I do know it exists. I've heard it can get 15k a run. If anyone else knows about this please fill me in.

Other than that, I would do alliance battles for faction.|||You can read up on the following links:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Allegiance_rank

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kurzick_Bureaucrat

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Bounty-like_blessing

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Blessing_of_the_Kurzicks

The fast faction farm refers to Drazat Thicket Speed Clear, which requires 4 people each competent enough to run 600 monks. It's not needed for rank 1, but worth looking into if you want to get rank 12...

But then again, rank 12 is really more for hardcore players. Play the game, enjoy it, and look into that when you start wanting to max titles.|||No I am not concerned with earning titles for my sub-heroes. I need them for my main character. I think my issue is that I might not be far enough through the game. Or I missed out on so much from 2years ago to now. I feel lost! I have been reading up on Guild Wars for weeks now & I have been kinda checking up, but not quick enough it seems. I will work on getting my character farther in the game so I can earn my title & earn some more skills. Thx for all your help everyone! You guys are GRRRREAT! :)|||So when you turn in your faction, what would you recommend for me to get since I have no titles earned & need more skills? I was reading about turning in faction for rewards & on wiki it said "Allegiance rank is a term for a pair of title tracks: the Friend of the Kurzicks title track and the Friend of the Luxons title track. They are earned for your account through the transfer of Kurzick faction or Luxon faction."

I need to earn the Friend of the Kurzicks title, so what should I turn my faction into to eventually get the title?|||Read under acquisition:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Alleg...nk#Acquisition

Donating to your guild gives you, as you can see on the wiki, twice the amount of title points for the faction spent, so that would be the fastest way.|||Quote:






View Post

Donating to your guild gives you, as you can see on the wiki, twice the amount of title points for the faction spent, so that would be the fastest way.




If I recall correctly the option at the Kurzick Bureaucrat/Luxon Diplomat is "Raise alliance reputation" rather than mentioning anything about the guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment