Friday, April 13, 2012

Sudden change on 3/4-3/6 Weekend event?

[:1]Before the update, I've noticed that the weekend event was to be EotN reputation. When I logged on today the weekevent changed to Competitve Factions Weekend? Is this some bug or something from the recent update?|||I already wondered about the EotN weekend, as if they follow the previous schedule, the Competitive Weekend would be next. And we just had an EotN weekend...|||Quote:






View Post

I already wondered about the EotN weekend, as if they follow the previous schedule, the Competitive Weekend would be next. And we just had an EotN weekend...




Our last weekend was double kurzick and luxon points, not EoTn....I hope they change it back|||Quote:






View Post

Our last weekend was double kurzick and luxon points, not EoTn....I hope they change it back




True, the same as last year. First a K/L exchange reward doubling, then a double competative bonus for the K/L competative missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment