Friday, April 13, 2012

Templet Folder!

[:1]Not sure if this belongs in here, or in a different section.



I recently got a new pc. And instead of installing a fresh copy of GW to it, I simply copied it over from my old pc through the network. I put it into a temporary folder, and ran it just to see if it would run. Which was probably my big mistake. I got all my data organized, and since moved my GW folder. But now my GW is looking for the templet folder that was inside of it's temporary location. Anybody know how I can fix this?|||Your Guildwars folder on the old PC had a subdirectory called "Templates", containing subdirectories "Equipment" and "Skills". Just copy these.



Oh, I see.

With regedit, you should be able to fix these paths. There seem to be only 3 or 4 registry entries, and they're all just plainly the path.



Alternately, you could deinstall GW on your new PC, then copy the folder from your old PC onto the new one again. And this time, directly to where it belongs. Should be fine then.

No comments:

Post a Comment