Friday, April 13, 2012

Spell toolbar

[:1]Hi,

How do you rearrange the toolbar as I find myself hitting buttons all over the place?

Thanks,

Sorry I mean the order, as in what spell is 1, what spell is 2 and so on.|||Press the "menu" button in the lower right corner, select "skills", then drag them around in the skillbar until it suits your preferences.|||This is also how you change what skills are on that bar (as well as your skill attributes), not just the order. That's the single most important thing to know in GW.

If you're in a town, you can just click your skillbar and it will bring up that menu.|||OK thanks.|||so I was testing a Derv build in Isle of the Nameless and I was able to change the order of the skills on my skillbar. Is this new? I don't remember being able to do this in an explorable area.|||No, you've always been able to change the order, regardless of location. You can only change the contents in a town though, obviously.|||Quote:






View Post

No, you've always been able to change the order, regardless of location. You can only change the contents in a town though, obviously.




I think I recall not being able to change the order back when I first started playing in late 2005 (I seem to remember going "meh" when I got my first ever res sig and tried to move it around). Regardless of me remembering it right or not, it should have been around for 4 years now at least.|||I think being able to change order of skills outside of town was added in an update shortly after Nightfall was released (when Heroes & Attributes were added to the skills menu). I seem to recall finding it by accident around the time you could first save and load builds.

No comments:

Post a Comment