Friday, April 13, 2012

Stuck in Factions - Dropped Quests

[:1]I dropped all my quests and now can't get to Seitung Harbor, not sure where I can go back to reset my quest, looked in Shing Jea, Ysumei Village, and Minister Cho's Estate, no quests are offered to me.

Ran Musu Gardens is locked|||You don't have Ran Musu Gardens, so you must not have done the Minister Cho's mission. So, my guess to where you pick your progress is:

1) Linnok Courtyard (the small area through the back door of Shing Jea Monastery where Master Togo is), where you get the quest to travel to Minister Cho's Estate; or

2) Minister Cho's Estate mission. Clicking on "Enter Mission" while in Minister Cho's Estate outpost will begin the Minister Cho's Estate mission. Remember to fill your party with people/henchmen/heroes.|||Seems like you have to do the Estate mission. Especially with Ran Musu being locked... Go to Minister Cho's Estate and grab some henchies and press "Enter Mission" in the party formation block.

/E: Satomz, nice ninja reply. :D|||Ahh "enter mission" button did not notice it

THANKS!!|||Factions is a little weird. You can't progress at all until you do the missions, but they often don't tell you specifically you're ready to do a mission. Just keep an eye out for that button, as this will come up many more times. Also hit "M" and look at your map. The mission outposts have a different symbol and flash.|||At least they flash when not completed...|||Quote:






View Post

Ahh "enter mission" button did not notice it

THANKS!!




Started with Nighfall, maybe?

I noticed that if I've been playing Nightfall for a while, I simply don't "see" that mission button and will be looking for a NPC!|||Quote:






View Post

Started with Nighfall, maybe?

I noticed that if I've been playing Nightfall for a while, I simply don't "see" that mission button and will be looking for a NPC!




I created this character in Factions but started Eye of the North, have not reached there yet but I just never bothered to notice the mission button, until it was pointed out here|||Quote:






View Post

Factions is a little weird. You can't progress at all until you do the missions, but they often don't tell you specifically you're ready to do a mission. Just keep an eye out for that button, as this will come up many more times. Also hit "M" and look at your map. The mission outposts have a different symbol and flash.




thanks for the M tip

No comments:

Post a Comment