Monday, April 16, 2012

New faces in the Black Curtain?

First off... I must say there's quite a depressing shortage of carebear avatars up in here these days.

So, I seem to have missed the "War in Kryta" holiday, and I'm OK with that. Yesterday when I marched out of Temple of Ages to go kill Verata for the bounty, I thought I'd flip on Hard Mode to make it a bit more fun. Big surprise for me: New packs of "Peacekeepers" with extremely effective team builds. They had pet drakes, ffs!

The question that I want to ask is this: How do I get rid of them and get my old Black Curtain back? Do I have to go through some quests/missions and "catch up" to the storyline of the War in Kryta to make them go away?

/glomp gwonline|||Actually, you didn't exactly miss them because you can still do them. What you missed was all the excitement when it first came out.

I think in order to stop WiK NPC's from spawning, you need to finish WiK and not have any WiK daily bounties.|||Quote:






View Post

Actually, you didn't exactly miss them because you can still do them. What you missed was all the excitement when it first came out.

I think in order to stop WiK NPC's from spawning, you need to finish WiK and not have any WiK daily bounties.




I see...

Wiki indicates that I complete the War in Kryta by completing the "Battle for Lion's Arch".

Do I have to complete it on every character for the NPCs to go away for that character? Or will the extra Peacekeeper NPCs go away for all of my characters as soon as I finish the Battle for Lion's Arch on one character only?

I have a bad feeling I know the answer...|||Every char must clear them.

The good news is, if that char never finished either EotN or Prophecies, they won't spawn. Just don't do that until you're ready to deal with them (i.e. if you need to vanq Kryta, don't finish Prophecies first.)|||Arrite, fair enough. Thanks all.

No comments:

Post a Comment