Saturday, April 14, 2012

(nearly) Complete Salvage Item List?

[:1]Hello fellow GW Mates,

after hours spending google-woogeling the net for a complete list with the items and their normal and rare salvage results, it always directs me here: http://www.gwonline.net/page.php?p=90, but apparently this page isn�t active anymore, at least, I haven�t found it here either.

And yes, I know every item is available on the wiki sites, each item on a separate page, which isn�t handy imo.

Soooo, does anyone know where to find that list? I had only success so far in finding a list in german language, with over 1000 items which would take quite a while to translate...

Any help very much appreciated ^_^

Daks|||Hi Daks,

That page is from a very long time ago. We got rid of all of them because it was cumbersome to update and wikis fill that role better than we could.

If it's any consolation, I'm pretty certain that the list we did have only had Prophecies items and maaybe Factions. It would still have been missing all the items from Nightfall and EotN.

I'm not sure if this will help you but there is a category for each salvage mat on the official wiki. So if you're in need of wood for example, you can visit this page and it will list all of the items that might salvage to wood.

Parent category:

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Categ...fting_material

Hope that helps!

Bella|||Thanks for the reply and info! I know of the existence of these pages on Wiki ... well I hoped there was an easier solution for all the salvageable items (and trophies as well!).

Well to contribute a bit I could put the list we're translating here, when it's finished ^_^

Daks|||Quote:






View Post

Well to contribute a bit I could put the list we're translating here, when it's finished ^_^




That would be terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment