Friday, April 13, 2012

Not getting my birthday present...

[:1]Hi, when I used the /age command on my elementalist, I noticed that he had 36 months. I was happy because soon, I would be able to add another miniature to my collection! I kept logging in each day, but the present wouldn't come. So today I used the /age command again, and the character was 37 months old. No present in my (practically empty) inventory.

Now I thought immediatly of hackers and changed my password, but there's way more money than the price of a 3rd year mini on my other characters, so I think it's not a hacker and rather just a bug.

Does anyone know what might have been a problem?|||Nvm... I should have read the complete post|||make sure that you are reading the age right, there is an account age and a character age. i have made that mistake myselff a few times

No comments:

Post a Comment