Thursday, April 12, 2012

My account got banned?

[:1]So I probably havent played on my account in months, but my friend recently got the game so you know.. I was going to hop online and help him. I started my client and it still had my email and character name remembered and my password was the same for everything I own so I try to log in and this pops up.|||Can't really help you with your problem, but you might want to edit out your account information in the picture.|||Try contacting support, like it suggests. There was a rash of account breaches that led Anet/NCSoft to lock a lot of accounts to minimize damage until the actual owner can contact them and verify ownership. It's possible they locked your account to protect it, not ban you.

Also, bumping this over to Questions forum, since this isn't a Technical issue.

-T

No comments:

Post a Comment