Thursday, April 12, 2012

Looking for EU people to play with.

[:1]I'm searching for a guild or just a group of people to play with and basically hang round with in-game as solo play get's boring. As of now I only have prophecies but I'm getting factions this week. I come from England and have a level 20 Ranger. If there's anymore information you need to know don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.|||Hi Jak

If you are adventurous, extreme, and slightly craaazay, then me and a few close freinds play XM every sunday evening at around 22 CET (gmt+1) and you are welcome to join. XM is a fun but also rather hard way to play GW for long-time gamers looking for a challenge. XM is basically the completion of an elite area (such as The Deep, Urgoz Warren, Tombs of Primeval Kings, Underworld, Fissue of Woe, Domain of Anguish etc.) in Hard Mode, in a team that is half the normal party size or smaller, as fast as possible. So far we have conquered The Deep and Urgoz Warren in 5man teams and we are preparing for completion of TOPK in a 3man setup next sunday. We are also currently working out a 4man setup for UW.

I would however, recommend that you got the entire trilogy and the expansion since there are tons of fun to be had and nowadays it shouldn't cost you much. Also XM can be pretty demanding when it comes to skills and preparation. So if you are looking for a challenge, and doesnt mind doing the impossible every now and then, we are allways happy to have people joining our XM crew. You can find out more in the XM thread here in the BaR forums (As most of our crew is from BaR).

Yours Xtremely

Aoi|||To add a bit further... id encourage you to check out the GWO Alliance. Most of the guilds have a section here in the forums where you can check to see if the guild would be good for you. I know there's plenty of euro people in alliance chat. =)

I think Aoi's guild, BaR, has a good number of euro players =)|||Yea I'd love to join, I'm quite new to the game as of now as I've only just gotten back into playing but I'm a fast learner and willing to do whatever. Add me in-game (Silver Husk) so I can learn more about it. For now I'm only gonna be getting Factions and Prophecies, but who knows, there's always a possibility. Anyway hopefully I'll see you in-game and if you ever do anything count me in :). P.s. I am quite crazy :P|||Yea I checked there after posting this :P. Tbh as I'm new I don't really know what I'm after, I'll accept any guild invite as long as they're active and speak english x), oh and fun, cause who doesn't like fun :D.|||The reason i suggested you got the other campaigns is that you are missing out on a lot of skills, professions, and places of action, by not having all 4 games. This means that you will essentially be playing sub-par in XM and PvP or at the very least be very limited in the amount of builds that you are able to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment