Thursday, April 12, 2012

In search for people to play with

[:1]Hey

I bought the first GW several years ago and played the campaign all the way to the last island.

Then Factions popped and I reached a capital city of one of the 2 factions.

Then I bought Nightfall when it was released and played it kinda far with hench/heros.

But that got frustrating!

Right now I'm installing GW again and am asking for you assistance:

I would like to find a community or guild or couple of players to play the campaigns with me. I did not actually know where to search so I checked "popular sites" from arenanet, and found this one.

Any useful information will do! Thanks.|||Since you are Finnish, may I interest you in Marked Frostclaw, the Finnish guild of Coke and mushrooms? I can invite you if you'd like to.

To be honest, title hunting is pretty boring most of the time so I could play with you, maybe even a lot. There are some 50 active members in Claw and more in the neighbour guilds and finding help should not be a big problem.

Contect me through my IGN Frusti Rita and I'll send you an invite.|||Looking forward to pm you ingame, thanks!|||OhFrustration, didn't know that you were in my alliance. I'm from SOD |||I kinda sorta thought you'd be from [Hunt] or some other smaller guild/alliance or even an international one. Nice to meet you here! *handshake*

Also, Vsk, check your inbox here on the forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment