Monday, April 16, 2012

<waves> Hello Guild Wars

Hey Everyone!

After bouncing around MMOs for the past few months trying to find my new home after they made LOTRO a item shop mmo, I saw the trailer to GW2 and decided to try GW. Guess what I LOVE IT! Im really sad I didnt jump on the band wagon sooner, but rather late than never I suppose.

Anyways I just wanted to say hello, and also see if there where any guilds out there recruiting? Im looking for an active guild that does both PVE and PVP, is willing to do a little tutoring for a total GW newby, and one that has vent, as its always nice to just hang out and chat. Give me a shout if you think I would fit in with your crowd.

See you all around!|||Welcome!

Did you look at the recruitement forum?|||Of course, got in contact with a few people, but its always nice to put out there what you are looking for, and see what comes back. :)|||Welcome to the madness. Good luck in finding a nice guild.|||Recruitment forum is your place to go, because technically we're not supposed to recruit elsewhere.

Good luck!

And check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment