Friday, April 13, 2012

Guild: Guild Leader: Automatic Designation/Succession

[:1]This is an important question I'd like to ask before I want start my own guild.

If I'm the only member and the guild leader in the guild and I've been inactive for 60 days or more, what will the automatic system do to me and to my guild?

1. Will I still be the Guild leader after I logged on again after more than 60 days period?

2. Will the automatic system disband the Guild because there was no officer available to be appointed automatically by the system?

Here is a direct quote from GW Wiki:


Quote:




If a guild leader is inactive for 60 days (2 months from the last login, as shown in Guild window, they will automatically be demoted to officer, and the most senior officer who was active in the past 60 days will be instantly promoted to leader.

A new leader will have this description instead of the usual Promoted by <username>:

Auto-designated as Guild Leader by Guild Wars. Leadership surrendered by: <username>.




Thanks.

T|||If you're the only remaining member of the guild, the system should do absolutely nothing. You'll keep the guild and remain its leader and sole member.

No comments:

Post a Comment