Monday, April 16, 2012

Back playing after 3 years.

So... I quit Guild Wars in like uhh -07 or -08 or something, had been playing for 3 years or so.

Now I'm comming back since I havn't found any good mmorpg's. I checked my account and I have loads of pets on several accounts since I 20'd many, are they any good money? I also have lots of other items, dunno if they're worth anything anymore. I used to merchant alot back when I played, that's how I pretty much made all the money I had.

What's a good way to get money these days? Any dramatic changes?|||Ritualists got a major buff to their skills. More specifically, their spirit cast times have been reduced to 1/4 sec for most of them. Other changes have occured, but that is one of the more notable since you may see several players as /rt.

No comments:

Post a Comment