Monday, April 16, 2012

Are there a lot of people in missions anymore?

Ive been away from the game for about 2 years now...i got on the other day due to boredom and got hooked really fast again xD. Unfortunately..i went to do a mission in factions and there was nobody there, well as a couple other missions i went to do.

Basically im just asking was i just unlucky yesterday? Or are there very little amounts of people now in the game.

Thanks.|||I do a lot of missions still, but I usually go for zaishen missions whenever I can.|||It's worth noting that most people stick to the American districts now, rather than the European English ones.|||It helps to have heroes. The most common situation is 2 or 3 players filled out with heroes. On the other hand, I did a NF mission yesterday where there were about 16 random people all looking for HM.

Zeishen missions will be multiple districts usually.|||Zaishen Missions and/or a large alliance are immensely useful. I'm a recent returner too!|||After finishing my Legendary Guardian I can say heroes and henchmen can get you through most if not all missions (even easier in NM).

Like everyone else, I also recommend the Zaishan missions, especially for the harder ones; you have a better chance of first finding a pug, and finding players that know what they are doing on these days.|||It all depends on time of day and what faction owns what lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment