Friday, April 13, 2012

Why can't I see friend if we're in same district?

[:1]My friend and I were both in America English District1 in Lion's Arch yet we weren't in the same place. I saw different people than he did and we never saw each other. We could whisper each other though. What are we missing?|||Quote:






View Post

My friend and I were both in America English District1 in Lion's Arch yet we weren't in the same place. I saw different people than he did and we never saw each other. We could whisper each other though. What are we missing?




Are you POSITIVE you were both in America District 1? If neither of you saw the same people, nor each other, it sounds like you weren't in the same district at all then. Maybe one of you were in 7 and thought it said 1? Other than that, I don't really know.

Whispering doesn't matter. Unlike other MMOs (where whispers can only be heard if you are a certain distance from the person), you can send whispers to anyone, anywhere. Even then, it's called Private chat, not "whisper".|||Was there an update and did one of you restart the client but the other didn't?|||Quote:






View Post

Was there an update and did one of you restart the client but the other didn't?




Thats happened to me, didn't restart after the Dervish update and was wondering why I couldn't see my guildies.|||The update... I bet that's it. I remember seeing that message and restarted so I got it. He probably didn't. Will try again tonight. Thanks!|||Darn, I was going to say something about the update, I had it typed and everything, but then I thought "well, what would it really matter" and deleted it. But now I do realize that it WOULD matter. Stupid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment